small news, but still news

Just wanted to let you know that the doctor called Brian today…

It sounds like the Omaha doctors would rather us “wait and watch” for Brian to become symptomatic again (itching, night sweats, weight loss, etc) before considering treatment. In their opinion, a 3rd transplant would be the last option. But our KU Med doctors reminded Brian that the Omaha doctors don’t do many transplants (or at least as many as KU).

So, Brian and I will be talking about it more over the weekend to figure out what to do with that information. Prayer for wisdom and discernment would be great.

Again, if you’re in the area, feel free to come to our church’s Liberty campus around 7 p.m. on Saturday night to pray for Brian’s healing. It won’t be’s not a service or ceremony or anything…just some of our pastors gathering around Brian after our Saturday night service to anoint him with oil and pray for his healing. But we’d love for you to come if you’d like.

‘Til next time….


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s