65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked…
1. First thing you wash in the shower? hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? navy blue
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? lol…uhhh…
4. Do you plan outfits? on occasion…but most of the time it’s whatever is clean…or clean enough to iron off of the floor. 🙂
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? bored and ready to leave my first job and head up to Pleasant Valley to get started on some projects…
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? my cell phone
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Haha…wow…I can’t say. Not because it was inappropriate…it was just odd and awkward.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? not yet, but it’s not even 9 a.m. yet.
9. What are you craving right now? surprisingly, nothing.
10. Do you floss? Sometimes, but not enough.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? “ewww” or Cabbage Patch Dolls…or…isn’t that what Snuffelupugus eats on Sesame Street?
12. Are you emotional? Depends. Not often in front of people. Although I guess my moods can be all over the place, so maybe.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes, we had to write it out one time for a project in first grade. I dunno why.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? who bites their ice cream?! crazy people.
15. Do you like your hair? yeah…unless it’s humid. Then I want to shave it off.
16. Do you like yourself? Actually yeah, I do. I think I’m awesome. haha.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? totally
18. What are you listening to right now? The silence of my office…myself typing…the air conditioner blowing. It’s quite sad. I’m the only one in here today.
19. Are your parents strict? uh….i think they used to be when i lived there….but i was a teenager, so maybe thats not an accurate scenario.
20. Would you go sky diving? in a heartbeat. Maybe before I’m 25. Anyone want to come with me?
21. Do you like cottage cheese? ew. chunky milk.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I saw Barack Obama before he became president..but there were like a ton of people there, so i never shook his hand or anything. Um…im sure i have..but i dont remember. Sad.
23. Do you rent movies often? Sometimes on boring weekends…redbox.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? i dont see anything sparkly. unless you want to count the candy wrappers in the candy jar. Feels pretty masculine in this place…uhhh..yeah…
25. How many countries have you visited? US doesnt count right? 🙂 I guess 4. Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, South Africa. But someday I’ll travel the globe.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? hahahahahhahahahah OH MY WORD. YES. THAT JUST REMINDED ME OF THE BEST STORY OF MY LIFE!!!
27. Ever been on a train? yes
28. Brown or white eggs? I dunno…is this a racist question?
29. Do you have a cell phone? yes
30. Do you use chap stick? yeah
31. Do you own a gun? nope
32. Can you use chop sticks? yeah, i’m slowly progressing. I’m not a pro, that’s for sure.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? KCI worship team at their practice.
34. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes I can be, yeah. Othertimes I’m the opposite.
35. Ever been in love? no
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? The word “best friend” has way too many expectations and connotations tied to it.
37. Ever have cream puffs? sick.
38. Last time you cried? Hmm…I think last Sunday. Maybe I am emotional. Thats not even a week ago. lol.
39. What was the last question you asked? “do you mind driving?”
40. Favorite time of the year? winter..or fall. I dunno. I like bits and pieces of each season.
41. Do you have any tattoos? nope
42. Are you sarcastic? dude, i’m not sarcastic AT all. how dare you ask me that question. i’m so incredibly offended right now, it’s not even funny. Just leave. Turn around and leave. We’re not friends anymore. Pshhhhh….
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes..makes you think!
44. Ever walked into a wall? Hahahaha…oh so many times.
45. Favorite color? Thats an impossible question for a designer. But I’m really digging the apple green/chatreuse color…as well as a blue-teal color. A dark crimson red is always awesome, and dark chocolate brown. I also like burnt orange.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? yes. high school best friend when she acted like she was really upset about something, fake crying, and i was trying to be a good friend by comforting her, and then she started laughing. I slapped her as hard as I could. I still get mad when i think about that. haha. You remember that Megan? lol.
47. Is your hair curly? ha. Ask me that on a rainy day.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Hillsongs UNITED//Tear Down The Walls
49. Do looks matter? sometimes
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I’d like to think I could
51. Is your phone bill sky high? its more than i’d like it to be, but no, its not sky high.
52. Do you like your life right now? yeah, for the most part
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Nope.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes. although its not always easy to hear. But i appreciate people who get up enough courage and care enough about you to tell you even when its hard to hear.
55. Do you have good vision? Eh…its not perfect, but its not awful either.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I’d have to say no, i dont think so. We’re all different and all do things differently…that’s life.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often
58. The last person you held hands with? these questions are lame.
59. What are you wearing? a pink shirt, jean capris, and banana yellow heels
60. What is your favorite animal? currently, dogs.
61. Where was your profile picture taken at? In my hometown, with the fam, by an awesome photographer.
62. Can you hula hoop? Not really. Either not enough rythm…but I think its cuz your sides have to be fairly smooth. Mine, unfortunately, are not so smooth. 😛
63. Do you have a job? Too many.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Starbucks
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Hmmm…I probably have. I dont remember though.