1. Single life isnt so bad. Why not look at it as just extra time to become who God has created me to be as an individual? And it means no one can tell me that getting a Starbucks drink, multiple times a week, isnt good for the family budget.
2. The name Eunice means “happy victory.” ….maybe its not such an ugly name after all. What can be better than happy victory?
3. Currently GREEN is the most popular decorating color.
4. These are the incredients needed to make your own marshmallows, which are a confection…meaning technically they are a candy, and they are called marshmallows because the early form of the recipe called for the sap from marshmallow plants:
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. This is toilet paper….. enough said.
6. Paper, Rock, Scissors is known as Ching Chong Cha in South Africa.
7. Definition of crave is “to long for; want greatly; desire eagerly” —yeah, that explains this need i have for Starbucks.
8. In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk on cereal for breakfast.
9. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
10. All babies are color blind when they are born.